Valentines Fondue Kit Competition
Whole Earth Valentines Fondue Kit Competition – Twitter, Facebook & Instagram Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Whole Earth prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Whole Earth Foods UK, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at 07:00am GMT on Wednesday 14th February 2018 and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before 23:59pm on Wednesday 21st February 2018 for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each comment or retweet meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must have a Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account to enter.
4. To enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), and leave a comment in response to the question on Whole Earth Food’s promotional post.
b. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), and reply in response to the question on Whole Earth Food’s promotional post.
c. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), and leave a comment in response to the question on Whole Earth Food’s promotional post.
5. Participants must abide by Twitter, Facebook, Instagram’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @wholeearthfoods or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter, Facebook, Instagram to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the winner (the “Winner”).
8. The Winner will be contacted via a direct message or in reply to their original entry on Facebook and Instagram or by direct message on Twitter (depending on the method of entry) by 23:59pm on Friday 23rd February 2018 and required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence by 23:59pm on Monday 26th February 2018. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the Twitter, Facebook, Instagram account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
9. There is one prize, (three in total, one for each social channel – Twitter, Facebook & Instagram), which consists of x1 mini Boska Fondue kit, Whole Earth Fondue recipe cards and x3 jars of Whole Earth nut butters (the “Prize”). There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
10. The Winner agrees, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winner further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Whole Earth Foods.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
13. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.