- 2 tbsp of Whole Earth Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 250ml of Coconut Milk
- 1 Small Red Onion, very finely chopped
- 1 large Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Fry the onion for a couple of minutes in the olive oil, then add the garlic and fry for another minute.
- Add the Whole Earth Crunchy Peanut Butter, coconut milk, sugar and soy sauce, and then stir until it has thickened.
Comments: Although this sauce is usually best with chicken skewers, it is perfect for vegetarians and vegans.