Almond Butter Breakfast Jar
- 100g plain vegan yoghurt
- 50g fresh raspberries
- 15g walnuts
- 1 tbsp Whole Earth Almond Butter
For the chia jam
- 500g berries – fresh or frozen
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp agave, fruit or maple syrup
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- First, make the chia jam. Juice the lemon and add all the juice to a pan with the berries and syrup.
- Bring to a simmer over a low heat for 10 minutes, until it’s reduced down.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Set aside to cool.
- You can store your chia jam in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- When you’re ready to put together the breakfast jar, add half a tablespoon of almond butter and a tablespoon of the chia jam into the bottom of a clean jar.
- Layer up with half the yoghurt, then the raspberries and walnuts.
- Add the rest of the yoghurt, and top with another tablespoon of jam.
- Finish with half a tablespoon of almond butter.