Fondue Bar Tickets Social Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Whole Earth Fondue Bar Tickets – Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Whole Earth prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Whole Earth Foods UK, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens on Tuesday 14th November 2017 at 23:59pm GMT and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before Monday 20th November 2017 at 23:59pm GMT for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each comment meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and follow the @wholeearthfoods account on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
4. To enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), and comment on the Whole Earth Food’s promotional post.
b. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), and comment on the Whole Earth Food’s promotional tweet.
c. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), and comment on the Whole Earth Food’s promotional post.
5. Participants must abide by Twitter, Facebook, Instagram’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @wholeearthfoods or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter, Facebook, Instagram to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the winner (the “Winner”).
8. The Winner will be contacted via a direct message or in reply to their original entry on Facebook and Instagram or by direct message on Twitter (depending on the method of entry) by Tuesday 21st November 2017 at 23:59pm GMT and required to share their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence by Wednesday 22nd November at 23:59pm GMT. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the Twitter, Facebook, Instagram account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
9. There is one prize (three in total, one for each social channel), which consists of a pair of tickets (x2 tickets) to attend the Fondue Bar. The Instagram winner slot is for Friday 24th November 2017 at 14:00pm, the Facebook winner slot is for Saturday 25th November 2017 at 11:00am and the Twitter winner slot is for Saturday 25th November 2017 at 14:00pm (the “Prize”). There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
10. The Winner agrees, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winner further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Whole Earth Foods.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
13. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.