Veggie Stir Fry
- 1 red pepper
- 1 head of broccoli
- 150g baby corn
- 100g mange tout
- 150g ready cooked noodles – we love rice noodles
- Oil, for frying
For the Satay Sauce
- 4tbsp Whole Earth 3 Nut Butter (or why not try it with our mixed seeds peanut butter)
- 3tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 100ml water
- Wash and prepare your vegetables, cutting the pepper into thin strips and making sure that your broccoli florets aren’t too big
- To make the satay sauce, add your Whole Earth 3Nut Butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and the water to a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Add the oil to a wok and heat gently on the hob before adding all of the vegetables, stirring continuously.
- Heat through for 3-5 minutes, or until your vegetables become tender.
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, add your noodles to the wok and cook as per pack instructions
- During the final few minutes of cooking, add the satay sauce to vegetables and stir in well.