Satay Rice Noodle Salad
- 2 Bunches of Asparagus, trimmed, and cut diagonally into 2cm lengths
- 2 Cups Shredded White Cabbage
- 100g Mangetout, cut into quarters
- 3 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, peeled, and grated
- 1 Cup Beansprouts, trimmed
- 100g Rice Noodles
- 6 King Prawns
- 20g Sesame Seeds (to garnish)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped (to garnish)
For the Satay Dressing
- 1/4 cup Whole Earth 3 Nut Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Peanut Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Firstly place the prawns under the grill for 5- 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Next make the satay dressing by combining peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, lime juice, sesame oil and peanut oil in a microwave-safe jug.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, checking regularly and stir until smooth. Then set aside to cool.
- Place asparagus in a microwave-safe bowl and add 2 teaspoons of cold water.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and then drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place asparagus, cabbage, onion, carrot, beansprouts, mangetouts and noodles into a large bowl.
- Finally add the satay dressing and toss to combine all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and sesame seeds and serve.