Peanut Butter Mousse
Makes 4-6 delicious servings
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, chilled
- 3-4 tbsp Whole Earth Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- Scoop out the solid coconut milk from the can into a mixing bowl, removing any liquid left on top, and cream together with a mixer.
- Throw in two tbsp of Whole Earth Smooth Peanut Butter to the mix, adding more to taste.
- Add your choice of sweetener to taste, remembering that the more liquid you add, the looser the mixture will be.
- Pop in the fridge for a few hours so it has time to chill and firm into a delicious nutty mousse.