Peanut Butter Granola
180g rolled oats
4 tbsp Whole Earth 3 Nut Butter
2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat over to 170c/325f/Gas 3
- Place the 3 Nut Butter, coconut oil, maple syrup/honey and cinnamon in a pan and melt on a gentle heat (it should only take 30/40 seconds).
- Place the oats in to a bowl and pour over the wet ingredients. Combine well.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour mixture on to greaseproof paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Toss once midway through.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet, so you get some good-size granola chunks!