I ‘love’ Whole Earth because… Social Prize Draw
Whole Earth I ‘love’ Whole Earth because… – Facebook and Twitter Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Whole Earth prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Whole Earth Foods UK, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at 23:59pm on Friday 5th January 2018 and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before 23:59pm on Sunday 14th January 2018 for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each Tweet, post or comment meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Twitter and Facebook.
4. To enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), and comment in response to the Whole Earth Food’s competition post.
b. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), and comment in response to the Whole Earth Food’s competition post.
5. Participants must abide by Twitter and Facebooks conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter and Facebook or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @wholeearthfoods or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter and Facebook to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter and Facebook account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the winner (the “Winner”).
8. The Winner will be contacted via a direct message or in reply to their original entry on Facebook and Twitter (depending on the method of entry) by 23:59pm on Wednesday 17th January 2017 and required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence by 23:59pm on Sunday 21st January 2017. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the Twitter and Facebook account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
9. There is one prize, (two in total, one for each social channel – Facebook and Twitter), which consists of x4 different jars of Whole Earth Foods Nut Butters (the “Prize”). There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
10. The Winner agrees, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winner further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Whole Earth Foods.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Facebook. Twitter and Facebook shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
13. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.